Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'm not sure I'm cut out for 'meme's' ..

Looking through what Beth over at "Living a Quotable Life" has tagged me for, (that seemed like a smashing idea yesterday), I've decided is not really for me.

She asks for your to write down the following;
8 things for which you have a passion,
8 things you'd like to do before you die,
8 things you say a lot,
8 books you have read recently,
8 movies you've seen 8 times,
and finally 8 people who should do this meme.

I've been writing down my answers to these and I realise it's not me. I don't like this idea of 8 things - perhaps I have 88 or perhaps just the one, but to me it feels like if I write it down, that's it, it's final ...

I think it was the "8 things to do before you die" that got me. I felt if I has listed these down here, if I ever do achieve all 8 (and I fully intend to), that would give me bog all more to look forward to and I might as well launch myself off the fridge freezer and be done with it, and I don't much like that thought at the moment.

I think I'll just keep all the 8's to myself but I do hope that any 8 of you out there who fancies doing it, please go ahead and let me know.

I'm sure it's much more interesting when someone else does it anyhow.

AND INSTEAD I SHALL LEAVE YOU WITH A COUPLE OF PICTURES OF THE SUNRISE ON MY MORNING DRIVE TO DROP MY SON AT SCHOOL .....






Stunning isn't it ..... ?
- and there's my little bit of buoyancy to keep me afloat today
- Hope it does the same for you. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooooh - Thank you for the sunrise pictures. Hell, I miss Kenya.